Website Dis-Chem Pharmacies
Dis-Chem Pharmacies has an opportunity available for a Trainee Admin Manager for their PTA Region . You will assist in managing, implementing and maintaining company administration policies and procedures, by adhering to group standard operating procedures that ensure the profitably of the store.
- Take control and manage the store cash resources, daily takings.
- Assist in managing goods receiving function, direct and indirect credits function within the business unit to include
- monitoring, implementation and evaluation of adherence to company internal control procedures.
- Assist in managing the branch shrinkage and consumables expense within store objectives.
- Continuously report and encourage new loyalty signups.
- Assist in managing cashier service levels and cashier productivity rates.
- Ensure the company performance management systems are implemented and executed as directed by company policy.
- Assist the Store Manager with any reasonable duties in the trading routine and optimising the operations of the store.
- Assist in managing goods in transit as directed by as per Dis-Chem procedures.
- Assist with taking ownership of the workforce management system (KRONOS) within the business units.
- Ensure transaction integrity throughout the branch by effective monitoring, implementation and evaluation of adherence of company internal control procedures.
- Assist in managing and facilitate human resource processes, submissions and documentation for the entire business unit, in
compliance with standard operating procedures.
- standard operating procedures as well as mentorship, growth performance and development of all staff members forming these functions.
- Ensure transaction integrity for incoming goods receipts and outgoing returns throughout the business unit by effective
Qualification & Experience:
- Minimum of 3 years’ retail experience in the following fields: Receiving, Front shop operations, Customer Service, Human
- Resource Management and store administration
- Computer literate – MS Office
- Grade 12/ Matric
- Own reliable transport
- Minimum of 2 year’s management experience of a staff complement of around 8
- Willing and able to work retail hours
- Valid drivers license
Company: Dis-Chem Pharmacies
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Pretoria, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A