Website Dis-Chem Pharmacies
Dis-Chem Pharmacies in Midrand has an opportunity available for NPD Project Coordinator. The Main purpose of the role is to coordinate and ensure that the project management framework is well-organised and that deadlines are met. This includes communicating with various departments, vendors as well as third parties in and outside the organisation and ensuring everyone is updated with the project status.
- Ensure teams meet milestone dates, critical business, and customer dates.
- Monitor project status and create update reports for managers and stakeholders.
- Support evolution of New Product Development (NPD) process.
- Regularly update relevant stakeholders about the progress of projects, potential risks, and mitigation plans.
- Ensure process tools are understood, applied by cross- functional teams within project.
- Assist in the development of project scope of work, cost estimates, schedule, work plans, and resource requirements as part of planning phases of the project life cycle.
- Assist in setting project timelines and key milestone dates.
- Update project documents such as NPD tracker, minutes as directed by the New Product Developer.
- Utilise resources to ensure schedule and budget are kept in line.
- Liaise with vendors ensuring they receive documentation they request.
- Takes personal responsibility for the quality and timelines of work and achieves results with the little oversight
- Understanding how your actions will contribute to financial results of the company
- Relationship building
- Attention to detail and deadline driven
- Knowledge or New Product Development Process and Project Management
- Develops fresh ideas that provide solutions to all types of workplace challenges
Qualification & Experience:
- Minimum 2 – 3 years’ work experience in an administrative or coordinator role
- Relevant tertiary qualification in Project Management
- Grade 12 / Matric or Senior Certificate
Company: Dis-Chem Pharmacies
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Midrand, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A