Woodhill College has a position available for a Head of Primary School
- Collate year planner across the school including holiday and aftercare programmes
- Staff appraisals
- Setting up of assessment timetable as aligned to CURRO CCMD (Common Assessments) schedule in line with the CAPS curriculum
- Mentoring and management of Staff
- Develop and manage the annual budget across the primary school
- Development of annual business and strategic plan including forecasted learner target numbers, as aligned to CURRO head office strategy and Executive Head overall plan across the Campus.
- Review of all assessments (pre-moderation and post-moderation)
- Create the overall timetable across the school
- This role is accountable for the overall management, running and achievement of targets of the primary school through planning, implementing and monitoring the effective application of CURRO academic, and extra mural policies and procedures as adapted and customized to the needs of the school.
- Oversee health and safety compliance including emergency evacuations (execution and reports)
- Review and sign off all reports and overall reporting of school performance
- Honor\’s degree in Education or related field
- The role is also responsible for the active teaching, transfer of knowledge, skills development and growth of positive attitudes of learners to prepare them for the 21st century through integrated and focused teaching approaches.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Pretoria, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A