We are looking for a passionate, dynamic and digital-savvy marketer to join our team at Curro Foreshore, a Curro DigiEd school, based in the heart of the Cape Town CBD. The successful candidate will take responsibility for actively recruiting new learners into the school as well as conceptualising and driving multi-faceted retention plans in line with Curro’s overall marketing strategy.
- Create an agile, creative, yet realistic marketing plan that is aligned with the executive head’s vision and plans for the school.
- Conceptualise, plan and execute external and internal acquisition/enrolment drives so as to achieve our enrolment targets. Equally important, the successful applicant will need to nurture and maintain current learner/school relationships so as to ensure that current families remain brand ambassadors for the school.
- Manage communications with various stakeholder groups (ranging from parents, learners, staff, local businesses, media and other Curro schools) and ensure that the school’s communications with the different groups is professional and of a client-centric nature at all times.
- Manage the school’s social media presence on different platforms. This includes ensuring that the school information on the Curro website is maintained, current and in line with the brand/school CI.
- Together with the executive head and bursar, manage the school’s marketing budget and allocation thereof.
- Ensure the correct use of and management of the school CI including, but not limited to ensuring that new materials for the school are packaged and deployed correctly; that the school and Curro CI is current, consistently applied and utilised on relevant platforms/channels; conduct brand audits on collateral and campus signage.
- Regular liaising with the broader school/town community to ensure their involvement, buy-in and that they can be mobilised as required in terms of the school marketing strategy.
- Proactively manage all leads to ensure sales conversion in line with enrolment targets.
- Communication and influencing skills
- Self-motivated and a team player
- Relationship-building/a customer service orientation with a proven network within the relevant community
- Attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (English and isiXhosa)
- Organising, planning and prioritising skills
- A healthy respect for a deadline
Qualification & Experience:
- Above-average knowledge and experience in using the full MS Office suite of programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, TEAMS, etc.)
- A marketing/communications degree or diploma (three years’ working experience in a school or related industry) with a solid understanding of different marketing techniques.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Cape Town, Western Cape, SA
Application Deadline: N/A