Website Cape Union Mart Group
- Ensure individual targets are met consistently
- Ability to maximise and drive sales by identifying opportunities to increase turnover.
- Exceed customer expectations by practicing customer selling techniques.
- Create an inspiring environment. Have fun.
- Maintain housekeeping, uphold our visual merchandising standards in order to optimise sales.
- Adhere to stock loss controls in store
- Thinking adaptability
- Building & maintaining relationships
- Honesty in dealing with cash and finances
- Taking ownership
- Innovation & change management
Qualification & Experience:
- Ability to communicate effectively.
- Matric or Equivalent
- Knowledge of current clothing trends/outdoor lifestyle (depending on the brand applying for)
- Clear Criminal record
- 6 months of retail experience
- Microsoft – Computer Proficiency
Company: Cape Union Mart Group
Vacancy Type: Part Time
Job Location: Potchefstroom, North West, SA
Application Deadline: N/A