Website The Shoprite Group of Companies
House & Home, a division of the Shoprite Group, African’s largest retailer, currently has excellent opportunies availbe to join our sales team. This opportuntiy will have you operating in a fast-paced furniture retail environment If you can adept at identifying and meeting customers needs,driving sales and delivering service, then this is the role for you.
- Provide customers with outstanding services and accurate information.
- Perform sales administration duties in line with Company Policy.
- Perform sales activities to generate sales.
- Identify and understand customer’s needs.
- Perform prospecting activities.
- Manage self and contribute to the team.
- To report on sales activitie.
- To perform general house-keeping duties on the sales floor.
- Achieve sales targets by effectively selling the company’s products and/or services.
- Maintain Merchandising standards.
Qualification & Experience:
- 6-12 month Retail Furniture operations knowledge desirable
- National Senior Certificate
- 1-2 years experince in a selling environment. Retail or Furniture environment desirable.
Company: The Shoprite Group of Companies
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Highveld, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A