Website Anglo American
To lead the design and development of the Finance Solution Architecture and Data Architecture for the Platinum 411 migration to AOP on S4H, as well as the second phase of AOP on S4H.
- Deliver the overall AOP on S4H Finance solution (designed, built and deployed) for Platinum.
- Ensure that designs reflect the appropriate financial controls.
- Act as a custodian of the overall AOP Finance solution and data architecture and apply the appropriate governance checks and balances to ensure that the AOP template does not significantly deviate from the common Group solution.
- Timeously think through, compile and/or review design or position papers and make recommendations as to the preferred solutions, including standing firm on non-negotiable architecture and design standards with respect to the Platinum implementation – whilst offering reasonable and workable alternatives/ work arounds.
- Act as a role model and reinforce a workplace culture where safety and health are paramount.
- Ensure that critical controls are embedded into designs with regards to data protection and privacy.
- Understand and apply GIM and EA programme and project management methodologies
- Deliver the second phase of S4H including innovations, new UI and selective SAP and third-party digital solutions.
- Project Accounting
- Management Accounting (Responsibility, Process/ Activity-Based Management)
- Mining experience
- Asset Accounting
- Capital Expenditure Management
- Financial Forecasting, Planning and Budgeting
- Financial Accounting
Qualification & Experience:
- An undergraduate qualification (Bachelor’s degree or equivalent) in a relevant information systems and technology discipline: Computer Science, Computer
- Engineering, Information Systems, Business Science (Information Systems) or alternatively Relevant SAP and industry experience
- Provides a consistent outstanding role model in relation to safety practices with a deep understanding of the importance of safety.
Company: Anglo American
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A