Website Anglo American
As a global organisation of more than 60,000 colleagues, our high performing teams work collaboratively, across borders and time zones, with an innovative approach to performance management that gives them joint responsibility and collective accountability. We celebrate diversity, respecting others, welcoming different points of view and appreciating the richness derived from different backgrounds, cultures and experiences.
- Develop repeatable processes to monitor results of Initiatives once implemented.
- Alignment with AAplc on group strategic drivers.
- Create automated reports where appropriate to track and monitor results and/or quantify benefits associated with specific Strategic Initiatives.
- Preparation of board documents for submission to AASA board regarding strategy formulation.
- Interact with Initiative Leads to define the right KPIs and tracking tools and systems to monitor the success of the implementation of initiatives, and track overall impact of Initiative on an on-going basis.
- Identification of strategic projects to ensure successful implementation of the approved business strategy.
- Preparation of materials for discussion during workshops.
- Create systems to flag variance to plan; suggest advice to teams on course corrective action.
- Provide first draft of monthly strategy implementation PMO report for the AASA team.
Qualification & Experience:
- Strong related experience of which some should be in an analytical role (preferably in mining industry) including interacting with senior team members and evidence of an ability to manage multiple tasks in Business Analysis
- Relevant Bachelors/Undergraduate degree preferably Accounting / Engineering / Economics
- Project management experience preferred
Company: Anglo American
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A