Website Anglo American
Anglo American seeks to become the Mining Company with the highest value in the market. For this, it is necessary to implement significant operational improvements at a global level, which include the realization of “P101”, reaching “Zero Harm”, the elimination of fatalities and the progress of “Future Smart Mining”.
- Efficiently solve the tasks that seek to reduce risks to the operations program and look for alternatives to mitigate the occurrence of these
- Ensure and verify the application of standards, ensuring compliance with working conditions, risk regulations, sustainability, quality and occupational health of its work team, respecting the Company’s standards and procedures
- Effectively manage the on-site control of the Loading and Transportation operation processes, controlling the correct execution of the productive activities, according to the schedule
- Understand and identify opportunities for the operations program and look for alternatives to materialize the occurrence of these
- Proactively direct field control of the operating processes of Services, Drilling and Blasting and Electrical, controlling the correct execution of productive activities, according to programming and requirements
- Extensive knowledge of the Services, Drilling and Blasting and Electrical process for exclusive open pit mining.
- Use leadership tools to create a goal-oriented, high-performance, and change-management culture.
- Requirements in matters of safety, health and environment, legislative, legal, regulatory and permits.
- Extensive knowledge of the loading and transport process for exclusionary open pit mining.
- Risk management techniques and critical controls.
Qualification & Experience:
- Minimum 5 years of experience in operations in the mine area in the processes and services of transportation, mobile equipment, loading, drilling & blasting and electrical (field).
- Minimum 5 years experience in the Planning of Operations in the mine area – open pit.
- Minimum 5 years experience in execution, planning and leading teams.
- Work at great geographic height in 7×7 day shifts at Los Bronces site.
- Degree in Civil Engineering in Mines, Industrial, Electrical, Mechanical or similar.
- Experience in execution, planning (short, medium and long term) and leading teams in the transportation operations and mine maintenance area.
- Experience in contract administration.
Company: Anglo American
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Cape Town, Western Cape, SA
Application Deadline: N/A