Key Account Managers cannot achieve these two objectives, Relationships (satisfaction) & Revenue (financial) on their own or without implementing a comprehensive Strategic Key Account Plan to identify and manage risk, reduce customer churn and generate leads for expansion. They integrate the MAPs from each respective and appropriate Opco to provide and manage a single and comprehensive Strategic Key Account Plan for the whole of Altron.
- External advisors/consultants (Subject Matter experts)
- Stay up-to-date of new trends and innovations in operations.
- Ensure that appropriate governance systems are in place and in line with future requirements, i.e. policies, procedures and reporting structures.
- Lead relationship building initiatives with Principal Vendors including playing the lead role in negotiations with respect to pricing, procurement and inventory control.
- Coach, support, mentor and challenge Key Account Managers in the application of effective operations practices, provide advice and guidance on complex issues to minimise risk and ensure performance.
- Ensure the effective implementation of strategies and plans through thought leadership to ensure that the highest level of performance is achieved, and objectives are met.
- Consultants and Service Providers (External service providers, vendors or partner consultants)
- Maintain an extensive network of internal and external contacts to ensure that the Key Account is optimally managed in its understanding of business, economic and commercial challenges and opportunities.
- Intellectually capable
- Selling Against Competition
- Results Driven
- Integrity, Values & Trust
- Passion for customers & Excellence
- Complex solution Sales & Support
- Desire to Develop & Grow
- Logical Thinker
- Product/Service knowledge
- Hygiene Factors
Qualification & Experience:
- At least 8 years solutions sales experience with a documented successful track record in selling high end services, rich and complex IT solutions in the relevant industry.
- At least 8 years progressive experience within a professional services business, including the demonstrated ability to manage, deliver and grow Strategic Key Accounts.
- Business Management degree or equivalent qualification
- Professional Qualifications
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Isando, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A