To optimise logistical support between the Production Planning Department, Line and Major Maintenance Operations, Outstations and Night shift. Ensuring timeous follow up on parts and equipment ordering, placement thereof and preparation of maintenance activities.
- The minimum education requirement is a Grade 12 certificate or equivalent.
- A minimum of 3 years relevant experience in the Aviation Environment.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel is required to do reconciliation and reporting.
- Computer literacy is required in terms of database knowledge and interpretation of data
- Understanding and knowledge of relevant Regulatory legislation.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A