We are looking for a highly energetic and organised individual to provide product promotional assistance to the Boys SBU (Strategic Business Unit), by internally coordinating Marketing inputs and assisting in the delivery of these agreed Marketing formats and cycle times.
- To support the Departments in the tracking and monitoring of the inflow of promotions
- To coordinate & deliver agreed/signed off input for the following processes:
- To ensure all marketing activities and initiatives, planned and ad-hoc, are aligned with the signed-off seasonal strategy
- To link promotions on UKUSA to facilitate timeous distribution of stock in line with promotional timelines
- For the Monthly Promotions Manual to the VM and/or Marketing teams as requested by the Buying Manager
- Merchandise lists and product samples to the VM and/or Marketing teams
- To collate, coordinate & obtain sign off for the seasonal look
- For Editorial requests to Marketing teams
- To prepare Monthly Marketing tracking sheets
- Proficiency in the latest Microsoft packages (Word & Excel) is an important requirement.
- Has excellent interpersonal and relationship-building skills
- Is an enthusiastic self-starter
- Is highly assertive
- Previous experience in an administrative and/or coordinating role within a retail/buying environment would be a definite advantage.
- Is highly organized
- Is able to work to deadlines
Qualification & Experience:
A Grade 12 certificate is an essential requirement
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Kuilsriver, Western Cape, SA
Application Deadline: N/A