Website Absa Group Limited
We are looking for a seasoned business leader to come and lead the Cash Management unit for South Africa. In this role you will be leading the Cash Management business of South Africa including leading a team of Cash Management Sales, Product, Service and Implementation teams. You will drive a growth agenda that allows the Cash Management franchise to prosper through the increase of primary banked clients and increased market share.
- Optimising and developing the team through skills development, cash management expertise development, leadership practices, and relationship practices.
- Expanding the scope of the sales effort to cover the client’s treasury needs including revenue collections, reconciliations, optimization of liquidity, working capital and payments (both domestic and cross border).
- Managing stakeholder relationships across the bank to ensure maximum effectiveness of the business model and to strike a healthy balance between short term and
- long-term objectives, prioritizing key focus areas for the business.
- Translating the transactional banking strategy into key focus plans for the SA business ensuring that ambitions to grow share of primary banked market are met.
- Accountable for the country budget, risk management and product management in consultation with key business stakeholders.
- Developing and instilling best of breed business leadership practices within the team to maximize sales and service success across the Cash Management and Custody propositions.
- Setting and distributing high performance targets and manage the framework for ensuring the performance targets are met.
Qualification & Experience:
Master’s Degree: Business Administration (Required)
Company: Absa Group Limited
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Sandton, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A